Monday, November 24, 2008

Snowballz


Damn, I don't really know where to start. It's been a hectic weekend. I'm gonna sum up quickly.

First on the agenda Thursday morning was scooping up little Mai Thai from the airport. Since then it's been 4 days of sexy snow battles, sexual confrontation, and a couple cases of the drunksies...
Friday night was my 1st DJ set with Piia, which was pretty bangin if you ask me. Our sucky transitions were kindly excused, thanks to my low cut tank and the sassy stripes I shaved in the side of Piia's head. Shit at least earned us a couple bucks and a bag of herbal goodies. The night lasted until 7am on Saturday but despite the gnarly party hangover we were able to get up by 11 and make the essential winter purchase of 2 red and yellow saucer sleds.
The rest of the weekend was just everything having to do with snow...delays, cancellations, foot mittens, frozen toes, butt bruises, smeared mascara, expensive cab rides, etc.
More when I'm not distracted by Bob with testicular cancer.

No comments: