On her last evening in China, homegirl decides to spend all her leftover yuan on this crazy electronic eye massager. (Oooo, and some of those old-school Chinese relaxation balls we all had in like the 5th grade!) Anyhow, if you've never strapped one of these contraptions to your head before, I'm warning you. Shit feels like someone's smacking u upside your face with a bag of marbles. I've put the thing on a few times hoping I'll get used to it after a while. I've had a couple great moments where it hits the magic spot and puts me into a happy trance but then it will start again with this high-intensity vibration shit and ruin everything. Piia captured a magical moment on tape yesterday when I wasn't looking. Check it out.
I promise I will be an amazing rockstar someday. Just a few more sessions with the chinese eyeball massager, you'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment