Saturday, September 13, 2008

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks SugarPop!

Hooty hoo, another excuse to combine cake and vodka!

Thursday was Piia's 22nd birthday (Happy Birfday Wifey) and while it's an annual challenge to top skyscraper explosions, we managed to throw her a pretty decent party on the 11th.

I spent the day slaving over a hot math book trying to convert U.S. measurements to metric with some success (see Cupcakes above) and with a few oven disasters (see "Souffle" hiding behind Cupcakes). All in all, shit tasted good and everyone had a nice time. Grrrrrreat Success!

Piia took home some interesting gifts including a Chinese wok, 2 "teaballs" that I mistook for earrings, an Ambi Pur toilet rim-block (say what?!), a bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label and a gangsta rap from Yours Truely. These Estonians know how to celebrate, I'm not gonna lie.
My favorite little Birthday Bunny

No comments: