Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Russian Titties

Best. Weekend. In Estonia.

I knew Saturday was gonna be a good night when I started it at Depeche Mode Baar. Oh yes indeed, a whole bar devoted to
DEPECHE MODE, named after DEPECHE MODE, that only plays DEPECHE MODE. Depeche Mode even signed the wall. Very fancy.

So I like Depeche Mode as much as the next art-fag, but seriously. Round one of Violator is good times, but once Boozy Suzy starts singing Personal Jesus in tongues it's time to hit the exit. Luckily there's a nice stripclub around the corner...

Striptiis Estonian style was all I could've ever hoped for. It involved first being stopped by a large bald Russian man and asked if I understood where I was and what I was paying for. (Ummm...?) He proceeded to walk me through some sketchy medieval alley and into a cellar where I had to pay 100 kroons ($10) to this disgruntled harlot. For that price + the cost of a Screwdriver I was able to watch 3 Russian lassies groove on a pole for an hour.

You haven't seen babes til you've seen nearly-naked Eastern European babes. VISIT TALLINN.

No comments: